Welcome to Mickey's Mountain
You have come to the right place if you are looking for outdoor entertainment at its finest! We feature bluegrass music festivals, outdoor running and mountain biking events and quiet family friendly camping.
NEW - YouTube Video - Click here (Thank you Laurel Soukup)
NEW - Join us on Facebook - Click here http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/112353317917/
NEW 2013 Schedule of Events Special - Be one of the first 500 to arrive In June and receive a free white Bluegrass In The Hills T-Shirt!!! Don't Miss Out on this!!!
New Pictures Uploaded, click here!
Updated 2013 flier - Click Here - Please be patient while it downloads.
To Check our weather click here
(Please click the links)
Daily Gate Prices
- Thursday - 20.00
- Friday - 30.00
- Saturday - 30.00
- Children Under 13 free!
- Kids 14-18 Half Price
- 3 Day Weekend Tickets - 60.00/Per Person
- Season Tickets - 155.00
- Advance Tickets - 50.00 - Contact Calvin (Ph: 740-946-5631)
- Adavance Tickets ONLY sold 1 week prior to the beginning of the event.
Arrive early for choice of campsites.
- Working Man's Ticket 20.00 (*After 6PM)
- Camping - 6.00 per night per campsite.
- Camping with Electric hookups is 12.50 per night per campsite. (Power losses are not the responsiblity of the promoter, please use common sense.)
- Campsites may be reserved with a Season Ticket paid in advance by March 31st, 2012.
- Arrive anytime on Wednesday and stay as late as you want through Sunday.
- Thursday night enjoy free bean soup with cornbread and bands and open stage .
- Home Cookin' and Non-Alcoholic beverages available on site. (No alcoholic beverages allowed in stage area)
- Terraced Seating in front of the stage! Two Pavillions (40x80 and 20x40) Reserved Seating available. Season Ticket holders have priority in reserving camp sites for season.
- Please bring your campers and lawn chairs for the weekend.
- Improved Shaded Campsites with more electric hookups, solar showers and flush toilet.
- Make your plans now to come to our hilltop festival. Enjoy the finest Bluegrass Music around. We have a lineup of entertainment that will satisfy anyone's taste.
- Pets must be kept at campsite and have shot records.
- Bands are subject to change.
- Mickey's Mountain Productions is not responsible for damages or injuries to yourselves or your property.
- Promoter not responsible for artists using songs other than public domain.
Email: mickeys @ eohio.net
© Mickey's Mountain Productions. All right reserved.